At the Hotze Health & Wellness Center, we believe helping women and men achieve wellness naturally, without the use of pharmaceutical drugs. To have your health is to have everything, and without it, you can’t live the life you want. Everyone deserves to have great health so that they can feel their best and go for their dreams!
The Gift of Health
We believe in giving the gift of health by listening to your health concerns and treating the underlying cause of your symptoms, naturally.
If you have only seen conventional doctors, then you most likely have received a prescription drug for each symptom, which leaves you with no answers, and still searching for a solution.
Knowledge is power. We want to offer some pearls of wisdom that we have learned over the years that can help save you a lot of time and frustration when trying to get the right answers.
Pearls of Wisdom
- Hypothyroidism is commonly undiagnosed by conventional doctors due to the TSH blood test.
- Hypothyroidism is a common cause of heart disease, elevated cholesterol, memory loss, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, IBS, migraines, anxiety, muscle and joint pain, and insomnia.
- Synthroid, which is synthetic T4, is not the most effective treatment for hypothyroidism. Your body must be able to convert T4 to T3. Compounded T3/T4 is very effective since it has both the active thyroid hormone, T3, and the inactive thyroid hormone, T4.
- Prescription drugs don’t solve the cause of your symptoms. Always seek to discover the underlying cause.
- The common trigger points in a woman’s life when she can experience symptoms of hormone decline and imbalance are at puberty, while taking birth control pills or counterfeit estrogen hormones (such as Premarin or Prempro), after childbirth, after a tubal ligation or hysterectomy, and at menopause.
- Testosterone protects the heart and arteries in men.
- Cortisol is your anti-inflammatory and stress hormone.
- Adrenal fatigue is a real health condition that occurs when the adrenal glands cannot produce enough cortisol to meet the demands of your body, which can occur under times of stress or chronic infections.
- Cortisol helps boost your immune system, increasing your resistance to infections and inflammation.
- Cortisol is important in promoting the assimilation of both thyroid and sex hormones by the cells of your body.
- Fibromyalgia means muscle pain in Latin. You need to find out what is causing your muscle pain. A common cause is low thyroid function.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome is a name for a collection of symptoms, including extreme fatigue. It is commonly caused by hypothyroidism and adrenal fatigue.
- Progesterone is necessary to balance estrogen. If estrogen is not balanced with progesterone, then women may develop infertility, endometriosis, skipped periods, heavy bleeding, fibroids and breast cancer.
- Progesterone has a protective effect on your brain.
- Women need testosterone, too. They make it in smaller amounts in their ovaries and adrenal glands.
- Testosterone is a natural female libido enhancer. In women of reproductive age, levels of testosterone peak at ovulation.
- Magnesium deficiency is a common cause of many health conditions, including migraines and heart disease.
- Hypothyroidism is a common cause of hair loss, dry and brittle hair and nails, and dry, puffy or infected skin.
- Candida, or yeast overgrowth, produces over 180 toxins that circulate throughout your body, can negatively affect all your organs and make you sick.
See For Yourself – Testimonials from our Guests
Elizabeth – From Exhausted to New Energy
Harriss’ Story – How to Feel 25 Again
Harriss shares his journey to getting his health back, naturally. He experienced lack of energy, motivation and focus. He couldn’t think clearly and it was difficult to set business goals. He gained weight and wanted to rest all the time. Learn how Harriss got his energy and zest for life back. Harris now feels 25 again!
Give the Gift of Knowledge
Here is your chance to give the gift of health this Christmas by giving the gift of knowledge from Dr. Hotze in his three books, Hormones, Health, and Happiness, Hypothyroidism, Health & Happiness, and Do a 180. Give us a call at 281-698-8698 and will will ship one of Dr. Hotze’s books to you, free of charge!
Are you ready to have a life-changing health transformation?
By restoring your hormones to optimal levels, and adopting a healthy eating plan along with vitamin and mineral supplementation, you can resolve your symptoms and get your energy and vitality back. Call our wellness consultants today for a complimentary consultation at 281-698-8698. It will be our privilege to serve you!